Wednesday 17 October 2012

Halloween 1. Blood Splatter Zombie Nails


Gosh darn it, I got blood on my nails!

Halloween is when the Zombies wake from the dead and come out to play with all us mortal beings. No doubt I'll be answering the door to some hungry-for-treats-not-blood zombies this year! These are my zombie blood-splattered nails. Scaaarrrrryyyyy! (But not as scary as my cuticles....)

I'll be doing a few halloween-inspired nail art posts in the run up to the big day.

I used two coats of George at Asda - Fortune Teller and used a straw to splatter on Nails Inc - Victoria, which is a great blood coloured polish! I finished with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love the splattered nails look. It's a really quick way of getting some awesome results. And this totally looks like blood!

I've been using Lush's Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter on my cuticles religiously and, although it smells amazing, it's really not helping my chapped cuticles. Any help on a really amazing cuticle cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment