Thursday 18 October 2012

Abstract Nails!

I'm really excited about showing you these nails. They were really fun to make and I love the outcome. This was one of them designs that sort of took shape as I started using the paint brush.

I used one coat of Barry M - Matt White and freehanded the designs with a striping brush using Revlon - Tropical Temptation, Barry M - Shocking Pink, Barry M - Cyan Blue, Technic - Lolli Pop, MUA - Shade 5, Rimmel - Lemon Drop and W7 - Black. I also used a dotting tool for the dots and finished with a coat of Seche Vite.

Have you noticed that I've figured out the sizing issues with my images and my cuticles are a lot better? Vaseline and cotton gloves to bed! Who knew?!

EDIT: These nails featured in Reader Nail Art Week - Day 5 of The Daily Nail!! 
I'M TOO EXCITED TO BE ON HER BLOG!!





3 comments:

  1. These are so cool, I love the colors you chose and the designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Is this even real (rubbing my eyes)!how did you do this? you rock

    ReplyDelete