Tuesday 5 March 2013

Seven Days of Sally Hansen: Day 1 - Crinoline

Hi ladies, I'm back and I'm back with a vegance!

You may have noticed on a lot of blogs lately that people have been finding high branded polishes in Poundland. Yes, thats right, the shop were everything is £1! Over the past couple of months I've been heading into Poundland and TJ Hughes every time I've been to town and I've managed to get my hands on a fair few Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes. 
This range claims to be a 5-in-1 fix for the on-the-go woman. That is a base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, colour and top coat. What more could a girl want?
I have that many now that I have decieded to do a Seven Days of Sally Hansen week!

First up we have the lovely Crinoline. This is a lovely pinkish off-white. I reckon this will be perfect with most skin tones. It's so fresh and elegant. Application is perfect and the wide brush is my new favourite! This is three easy coats. Top coat not necassary!
Read on for more pictures..



Here is a sneak preview of the next 6 days of the Seven Days of Sally Hansen


No comments:

Post a Comment