Monday 11 March 2013

Seven Days of Sally Hansen: Day 7 - Anemone of Mine

Last but certainly not least in the Seven Days of Sally Hansen, is Anemone of Mine.
The colours on my pictures are somewhat not exact, its a lovely warm purple in natural light. I guess my spot light just didn't like the colour. Regardless, whatever way you look at it, it's a lovely colour. And opaque in one coat, although I used two here. It's also a little nasty on the staining so be sure to use a base coat!
Read on for more pictures..

And thats it. My Seven Days of Sally Hansen is over. 
My overall thoughts on the polishes I've swatched is that:
- The wide brush is fantastic!
- The consistancy is a dream
- Most are pretty shiny without topcoat
My definite favourites, if I had to pick just three, are Crinoline, Gray by Gray and Fairy Teal. Do you have a favourite?


No comments:

Post a Comment