Monday 10 December 2012

Queen of Hearts!

This past Friday was my university inter-departmental christmas party for all post-grads and staff. The party as a whole has a theme of films and each floor/department chooses a film to go as. My floor decided to go as Alice In Wonderland and I choose Queen of Hearts! I love fancy dress and obviously had to match my nails!

The polishes I used were Barry M - Matt White, Barry M - Gold Foil, W7 - Black and W7 - Pillar Box Red. I also used hex glitters from the Born Pretty Store. The details were created with a striper brush and a dotting tool and finished with two coats of Seche Vite.


Sorry for the terrible chip on my ring finger, I took these pictures after the party!





1 comment:

  1. These are adorable!! I love the gold with the black, white and red!

    ReplyDelete