Sunday 16 December 2012

Houndstooth Graduation Nails

Wednesday was my boyfriends graduation as a Physiotherapist. It was such a good day, he even enjoyed himself considering he originally didn't want to go (men, limelight and all that..). I wore a lovely pair of trousers with a houndstooth design on. Naturally, I wanted to match my nails and I remembered seeing a houndstooth design on The Nailasaurus a while ago. So checked back through Sammy's archives and decieded it was too perfect to change so did a 'monkey-see-monkey-do' type mani. 


I did a base coat of W7 - Black and stamped using Bundle Monster BM322 with Barry M - Gold Foil. I added the studs that I got from eBay with a clear polish and sealed everything with a coat of Seche Vite
Mine is nowhere near as perfect as Sammy's. She is definitely the stamping Queen! But I love how it turned out, the stamping design is so seamless!

Thanks for stopping by. I have some amazingly-festive nails for you tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment