Tuesday 28 August 2012

W7 Purple Paradise Mix

I've had a terrible couple of days. My Internet has been down! We phoned our broadband provider and apparently a lightening bolt had hit and damaged something to do with sending our signal. I honestly didn't realise how much I depend on the Internet. I actually rely on it to read the news on the Independent app, how sad. All sorted now though, PHEW!


W7 is a brand of polish I've loved since the beginning of my polish obsession. Purple Paradise has to be one of my favourites. I got my second bottle in the order from Nail Polish Direct I told you about the other day and used it as the base colour. The stamping, gradient and freehand colour is Wild Couture Nailed It Silver and the glitter is Accessorize Crystal Shimmer. The stamping plate I used it my all-time favourite Konad M57. I finished it with a coat of Seche Vite.

I used the same colours to create a galaxy nail on my thumb.






No comments:

Post a Comment