Friday 7 September 2012

A-England St George swatch and hex qlitters

HOLLA! 

Apologies for my lack of posts this past week, I've been super busy decorating, preparing for my sisters return from America and it was my boyfriends birthday yesterday so I made him an awesome cake (pictures to follow!!)
I was ridiculously excited yesterday when my A-England St George from The Legend collection arrived and then my hex glitters from the Born Pretty Store came this morning so, naturally, I wanted to play with them both!

I thought I'd show you the awesomeness of St George on it's own. It's holographic; need I say more?! Definitely one of my faviorite polishes ever.


I then added the glitters, or qlequins as Sammy at the Nailasaurus calls them, to my ring finger using this tutorial by Sammy herself. It didn't work out as well as I'd hoped, it's very fiddly to get them in the perfect honeycomb shape but it's a funky look all the same. I topped the ring finger with Seche Vite to smooth it out.
And here is the amazing cake I spent 3 hours baking yesterday. There was even melted galaxy chocolate in the buttercream. Om nom nom!






No comments:

Post a Comment